one crazy-ass flash one crazy-ass flash

No stars from me

Dude, you have to work harder if you want your flash to take place here in NG..
And seriously it wasn't even funny..

Harry The Harlequin Fetus Harry The Harlequin Fetus

Damn good!

I love your animations Karri, satana perkele!
But you are always abusing babies! HAHAHA.

Keep the work up, dude! 10/10

MadnessX Part1 MadnessX Part1

Well..

The Animation was great without a story and I'm almost tired of that Madness shit, if you just made a video like this with other characters the video would be fine and should have 7 stars from me but now 3 becuase of these madness characters. Keep your work up! :D

Gurlz Gurlz

HAHA

I like the húmanity-converter that makes a male into a female..! All worked out fine but not in the end when the last guy was going through because the machine exploaded and made him into a bunch of dicks and titties, that made me laugh! :)

the forest the forest

That's hilarious!

Really, you gotta make a better story , but I love that explosion when the car smashes while smile-face is up in tree. With little more work and you'll for sure make a much better movie, so you got 6 stars for now. =)

ScrewedComedy responds:

okay

B B

HAHA this made my laugh my ass off!!

It's Just A "B" lol!!! hahahah Great job Strawberryclock :D:D you made my day.

A Dream for Three A Dream for Three

Gah Garry's Mod 9.0

I've tried out version 9 and 10 , and i'd love gmod, so fun... Good job there, keep on..

Fly Sucker & Toad Licker Fly Sucker & Toad Licker

Nice flash :)

Very good job, I liked the last scene when the babie kicked off the priest head, you drawed that with feeling, excellent work, keep on doing like this.. :)

NBHS Episode 3 NBHS Episode 3

Omg Very Nice Job ! =D

That was a amazing flash you did there,
the drawing graphics was so sweet, good story of fire song and all was great keep on making videos! I'll love them for sure.. =D